It’s the question I always dreaded. ‘Have you been flossing?’ It’s the reason I hadn’t made that rather overdue dental appointment. I couldn’t make it until I’d started flossing again. As in my usual two weeks before the dental appointment attempt to start a regular flossing habit. I couldn’t start flossing until I’d checked out […]
Following on from my last post, 4 Questions That Will Change Your Life, I’m bringing you 5 more questions that will make a HUGE difference to your life, if you ask them. I’m sure I’m not the only one whose life at times seems like one big roller coaster and the days feel like they’re […]
Quality Questions Create A Quality Life Tony Robbins I just love this quote from Tony Robbins and today I want to share 4 questions with you that just might change your life. What is really going on? Often my clients will say something like ‘I’ve just got no willpower’ or ‘I’m lazy’. If you’re thinking […]
I couldn’t help myself! Not only do I love a great motivational quote, I’ve discovered that I love having a play and creating an image to make them look pretty. Here are a few more to make your day. This is a biggie for me – Madam Perfectionist! It’s only been in recent times that […]
Okay, I admit it. I’m a sucker for an inspirational quote. Here are 5 of my favourites: It all starts with motivation. If your motivation isn’t high, then all the strategies in the world won’t help you. And as Zig so wisely puts it, you need to touch base with it every day. It […]
You just want the secret to better health and getting rid of that extra weight for good. It could be a simple as ABC! A is for Attitude With a capital A. This is less about whether you have a positive or a negative attitude and more about how you are in the world. Do […]
We’ve all been there. You’re on track, taking the action you need to take to reach your goal. It’s all good. Then something happens to derail your progress. And everything stops. Your goal may be related to anything. Healthy eating. Valuable me time. Exercise. This is a no-holds barred account about the mistakes I made […]
It was the phone call we all dread. Our lives shattered forever, like shards of broken glass. The reality seeps into our pores even as we try to deny it. Maybe if we deny it hard enough somehow it might not be true. But it was true. A fatal heart attack at 62 and my […]
It’s hard to believe that Loving life with diabetes is almost two years old. How quickly that time has flown. The question I’d like to ask today though is how I can provide awesome value to YOU through the site. How can I make Loving life with diabetes your go-to place to drop by often, […]
This post is a follow-up to a previous post highlighting some Apps that make getting healthy easy and fun. Unfortunately being an iPhone user, I totally neglected the Android and Blackberry lovers and all three of the Apps mentioned were for the iPhone only. However, I’ve been having lots of fun trying out various Apps […]
- My Best Excuse For Avoiding Exercise: Or How to Avoid Being Bitten on the Backside by a Scorpion! July 8, 2012
- The Shocking Truth About Prolonged Sitting And Your Risk Of Dying September 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Diabetes Educator March 17, 2012
- Motivation – Unlocking the Mystery September 30, 2011
- 4 Things My Cat Can Teach You About Supercharging Your Health April 8, 2012
- Feeling Stuck? 3 Quick Questions That Will Move You Forward Fast October 31, 2013
- 5 Questions To Add More Love, Laughter And Joy To Your Life October 21, 2013
- 4 Questions That Will Change Your Life October 6, 2013
- Motivation, inspiration and you September 27, 2013
- Quotes to Inspire Action, Change & Growth September 9, 2013
- Jen: Love these quotes. I came across a great one about...
- Julie Gohring: I think you bring up such an important point -- it...
- Claire: Thanks Sandy! Life just seems to get in the way if...
- Sandy Sidhu: Planning ahead always helps me! I schedule workout...
- Claire: Thank you Debi :)...