Those who know me well could attest to my quiet nature. It is rare that something riles me. Until yesterday when I came across an article discussing research undertaken by the Breast Cancer Fund, which found significant doses of BPA (Bisphenol A) in tinned foods commonly consumed throughout the festive season. This has hit a […]
Tag Archives: BPA
- My Best Excuse For Avoiding Exercise: Or How to Avoid Being Bitten on the Backside by a Scorpion! July 8, 2012
- The Shocking Truth About Prolonged Sitting And Your Risk Of Dying September 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Diabetes Educator March 17, 2012
- Motivation – Unlocking the Mystery September 30, 2011
- 4 Things My Cat Can Teach You About Supercharging Your Health April 8, 2012
- Feeling Stuck? 3 Quick Questions That Will Move You Forward Fast October 31, 2013
- 5 Questions To Add More Love, Laughter And Joy To Your Life October 21, 2013
- 4 Questions That Will Change Your Life October 6, 2013
- Motivation, inspiration and you September 27, 2013
- Quotes to Inspire Action, Change & Growth September 9, 2013
- Jen: Love these quotes. I came across a great one about...
- Julie Gohring: I think you bring up such an important point -- it...
- Claire: Thanks Sandy! Life just seems to get in the way if...
- Sandy Sidhu: Planning ahead always helps me! I schedule workout...
- Claire: Thank you Debi :)...
blood glucose meter blood glucose monitoring blood sugar monitoring bowel cancer BPA Brian Wansink creating healthy habits diabetes diabetes and exercise enjoy the journey Exercise fruit and vegetables fun glycated hemoglobin test goals goal setting Gratitude HBA1C test health healthy diabetic diet Healthy eating healthy eating and diabetes Healthy habits healthy nutrition loving life with diabetes meditation mind body balance Mindless eating Mindless margin mindset Motivation motivation & type 2 diabetes nurturing yourself nutrition online diabetes help relaxation self love stress management survey type 2 diabetes vitamin D Weight loss Xmas