Those who know me well could attest to my quiet nature. It is rare that something riles me. Until yesterday when I came across an article discussing research undertaken by the Breast Cancer Fund, which found significant doses of BPA (Bisphenol A) in tinned foods commonly consumed throughout the festive season. This has hit a […]
Tag Archives: BPA
- My Best Excuse For Avoiding Exercise: Or How to Avoid Being Bitten on the Backside by a Scorpion! July 8, 2012
- The Shocking Truth About Prolonged Sitting And Your Risk Of Dying September 30, 2012
- Motivation – Unlocking the Mystery September 30, 2011
- Confessions of a Diabetes Educator March 17, 2012
- 4 Things My Cat Can Teach You About Supercharging Your Health April 8, 2012
- How To Create Awesome Health When You’re Crazy Busy – Part 2 November 20, 2014
- How To Create Awesome Health When You’re Crazy Busy October 29, 2014
- Simple Tips To Eat Healthy Food AND Save Money August 25, 2014
- Why You’re Wasting Your Time Searching For The One True Secret To Health, Wellness And Weight Loss And What To Do Instead July 15, 2014
- Why These Popular Motivational Quotes Suck (and What to Use Instead) June 29, 2014
- Claire: I can certainly relate, Jen to being a recovering ...
- Jen: Recovering perfectionist? I still can\'t seem to b...
- Claire: Fantastic Carol! Love all those tips. Shopping at...
- Carol: I have found that using the cheaper supermarkets l...
- Judith: Great tips, Claire. I think it\'s so important t...
blood glucose meter blood glucose monitoring blood sugar monitoring bowel cancer BPA Brian Wansink creating healthy habits diabetes diabetes and exercise enjoy the journey Exercise fruit and vegetables fun glycated hemoglobin test goals goal setting Gratitude HBA1C test health healthy diabetic diet Healthy eating healthy eating and diabetes Healthy habits healthy nutrition loving life with diabetes meditation mind body balance Mindless eating Mindless margin mindset Motivation motivation & type 2 diabetes nurturing yourself nutrition online diabetes help relaxation self love stress management survey type 2 diabetes vitamin D Weight loss Xmas