Those who know me well could attest to my quiet nature. It is rare that something riles me. Until yesterday when I came across an article discussing research undertaken by the Breast Cancer Fund, which found significant doses of BPA (Bisphenol A) in tinned foods commonly consumed throughout the festive season. This has hit a […]
Tag Archives: BPA
- My Best Excuse For Avoiding Exercise: Or How to Avoid Being Bitten on the Backside by a Scorpion! July 8, 2012
- The Shocking Truth About Prolonged Sitting And Your Risk Of Dying September 30, 2012
- Motivation – Unlocking the Mystery September 30, 2011
- Confessions of a Diabetes Educator March 17, 2012
- 4 Things My Cat Can Teach You About Supercharging Your Health April 8, 2012
- Technology & Your Health: The Good, The Bad & The Amazing April 12, 2014
- Are You Trigger Happy? The Little Known Secret To A Healthier New You Revealed! March 28, 2014
- Baring All: Why My Shocking Admissions Could Be The Best Thing You’ve Heard All Year March 13, 2014
- The Weight Escape Book Review March 6, 2014
- How To Avoid Being Hit In the Head With A Brick Or Run Over By A Truck: What You Can Learn From My Story February 10, 2014
- Claire: Great point Ang - the afternoon is often a trigger...
- Angela: Hey Claire My morning triggers aren\'t a proble...
- Claire: A pleasure, Sandy :)...
- Sandy Sidhu: I am the same way! I plan on checking for 5 minute...
- Claire: I loved your video about your 5 minute journal the...
blood glucose meter blood glucose monitoring blood sugar monitoring bowel cancer BPA Brian Wansink creating healthy habits diabetes diabetes and exercise enjoy the journey Exercise fruit and vegetables fun glycated hemoglobin test goals goal setting Gratitude HBA1C test health healthy diabetic diet Healthy eating healthy eating and diabetes Healthy habits healthy nutrition loving life with diabetes meditation mind body balance Mindless eating Mindless margin mindset Motivation motivation & type 2 diabetes nurturing yourself nutrition online diabetes help relaxation self love stress management survey type 2 diabetes vitamin D Weight loss Xmas