Those who know me well could attest to my quiet nature. It is rare that something riles me. Until yesterday when I came across an article discussing research undertaken by the Breast Cancer Fund, which found significant doses of BPA (Bisphenol A) in tinned foods commonly consumed throughout the festive season. This has hit a […]
Tag Archives: BPA
- My Best Excuse For Avoiding Exercise: Or How to Avoid Being Bitten on the Backside by a Scorpion! July 8, 2012
- The Shocking Truth About Prolonged Sitting And Your Risk Of Dying September 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Diabetes Educator March 17, 2012
- Motivation – Unlocking the Mystery September 30, 2011
- 4 Things My Cat Can Teach You About Supercharging Your Health April 8, 2012
- The Weight Escape Book Review March 6, 2014
- How To Avoid Being Hit In the Head With A Brick Or Run Over By A Truck: What You Can Learn From My Story February 10, 2014
- Fast Exercise Book Review January 30, 2014
- Why Putting Others First Is B S January 24, 2014
- 2013: What You Can Learn From My Year In Review January 2, 2014
- Claire: You\'re so right, Judith! Once you get hit by the ...
- Judith: What a powerful metaphor and I\'ve experienced all...
- Claire: Yes I think it is a work in progress for many of u...
- Sandy Sidhu: Sooo true, Claire! I think I need to get better at...
- Claire: I LOVE your words Judith! And what a lovely way t...
blood glucose meter blood glucose monitoring blood sugar monitoring bowel cancer BPA Brian Wansink creating healthy habits diabetes diabetes and exercise enjoy the journey Exercise fruit and vegetables fun glycated hemoglobin test goals goal setting Gratitude HBA1C test health healthy diabetic diet Healthy eating healthy eating and diabetes Healthy habits healthy nutrition loving life with diabetes meditation mind body balance Mindless eating Mindless margin mindset Motivation motivation & type 2 diabetes nurturing yourself nutrition online diabetes help relaxation self love stress management survey type 2 diabetes vitamin D Weight loss Xmas